第一部分 听力理解 （共四节 满分 30分）
第一节 听音辨图 （共5小题，每小题1分，满分5分）
6. A. It’s blue. B. It’s news. C. It’s beautiful.
7. A. She is thin. B. She is fine. C. She is twelve.
8. A. He is yung. B. He is my father. C. He is a dctr.
9. A. Yes, I d. B. Yes, I did. C. Yes, I have.
10. A. Thank yu. B. Yu’re welcme. C. With pleasure.
11. What is Lingling ding nw?
A. She is running. B. She is singing. C. She is dancing.
12. Did Jack like the ftball match?
A. Yes, he did. B. N, he didn’t. C. It’s nt mentined.
13. What will they buy fr their daughter as a birthday present?
A. A pet dg. B. A pet cat. C. A dictinary.
14. Where are the speakers ging this Saturday?
A. T the library. B. T the park. C. T the z.
15. When will they meet?
A. at 9:00 a.m.. B. at 9:15 a.m.. C. at 9:30 a.m..
16. Wh did Wang Lin g t the farm with?
A. His cusin. B. His parents. C. His grandparents.
17. What did Wang Lin d n the farm?
A. Picked manges. B. Fed ducks. C. Fed chickens.
18. Hw lng has the yung man cughed?
A. Fr abut 7 days. B. Fr abut 14 days. C. Fr abut 21 days.
19. What’s wrng with the yung man?
A. He has a fever. B. He has a bad cld. C. He eats t much.
20. What’s the dctr’s advice?
A. Drink mre water. B. D mre exercise. C. Have a gd rest.
21. Steve will graduate in abut __________________.
A. a week B. a mnthC. a year
22. Mr. Chen has given Steve much _______ and encuragement(鼓励)in the past three years.
A. help B. mney C. fd
23. In Grade Eight, Steve spent t much time playing __________ .
A. chess B. basketball C. cmputer games
24. Mr. Chen tried his best t help Steve with Chinese, __________ and life.
A. study habits B. living habits C. eating habits
25. When Steve did smething wrng. Mr. Chen ften said “ ________ ”.
A. Be careful B. Dn’t wrry C. It desn’t matter.
第二部分 英语知识运用（共三节，满分 25分）
26. My sister practices playing _______ pian fr the cming talent shw.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
27. Hng Kng is _________ the suth f China, it’s ne f the busiest cities in the wrld.
A. in B. n C. at D. t
28. T avid making mistakes, please read the questins ______ befre yu answer them.
A. careful B. careless C. carefully D. carelessly
29. Mre trees __________ every year t make ur city greener.
A. is planted B. are planted C. was planted D. were planted
30. The envirnment here becmes better and better. __________ birds are cming back.
A. Hundred B. Hundreds C. Thusand D. Thusands f
31. We enjyed ________ at the English party last weekend.
A. us B. ur C. urs D. urselves
32. _______ yu smile at thers, they will smile back.
A. If B. S C. Or D. Thugh
33. Helen sings every day, it seems that she likes __________ very much.
A. sprts B. music C. fruit D. vegetables
34. ________ yu study, the better grades yu will get.
A. Hard B. Harder C. The harder D. The hardest
35. —Must I hand in the reprt nw, sir?
—________ .Yu can hand it in tmrrw.
A. Yes, yu can B. Yes, yu must C. N, yu needn’t D. N, yu mustn’t
第二节 补全对话 （共5小题，每小题1分，满分5分）
A: Hi, Sarah! What are yu ding nw?
B: Hi, Yang Ming! 36
A: Travelling? 37
B: Yes. Summer is the best time t travel!
B: Nt yet. Culd yu give me sme suggestins?
A: 39 It’s an ancient city.
B: That’s a gd idea. 40
A: I will wrk as a vlunteer in the ld peple’s hme.
第三节 完形填空 （共10小题，每小题1分，满分10分）
D yu knw Zhang Jike and Ma Lng? They are bth table tennis 41 . They became 42 during the Ri Olympic Games, peple all knw their names.
Nw, there is 43 Chinese ping-png star Fan Zhendng.
Fan started t learn table tennis 44 the age f six. He jined the Natinal Team at fifteen. Fan was nly nineteen years ld 45 he wn the 2016 Men’s Wrld Cup n Octber 3rd in Germany, and he became a very 46 winner in the Wrld Cup’s histry.
Fan is calm(镇静的) in the games, 47 many peple say he is like Ma Lng. He has a rund face , his fans 48 him “Xiapang”. Nw, “Xiapang” 49 thinner because f his hard wrk.
Fan is mre cnfident(自信的)because f the win. He hpes 50 mre games. Gd luck t him!
41. A. actrs B. artists C. players D. singers
42. A. famus B. smart C. funny D. kind
43. A. ther B. thers C. the ther D. anther
44. A. frm B. at C. in D. n
45. A. where B. hw C. when D. what
46. A. yung B. ld C. tall D. thin
47. A. r B. fr C. but D. s
48. A. lk B. call C. smile D. enjy
49. A. gets B. has C. takes D. makes
50. A. win B. wins C. t win D. winning
第三部分 阅读理解 （第51～55小题，每题1分；第56～70小题，每题2分。本大题满分35
Peter culd nt sleep well and he wke up several times during the night, s he went t see a dctr. The dctr game him sme sleeping tips.
51. Peter went t see a dctr because there was smething wrng with his stmach.
52. We shuld nt watch TV fr mre than an hur befre ging t sleep.
53. We can listen t sme light music t prepare fr sleep.
54. The dctr asked Peter t g t bed with light n.
55. Accrding t the passage, we’d better nt d exercise at night.
All arund the wrld, peple drink tea. But tea des nt mean the same thing t everyne. In different cuntries peple have different ideas abut drinking tea.
In China, fr example, tea is always served when peple get tgether. The Chinese drink it at any time f the day at hme r in tea huses. They prefer their tea withut putting any ther thing in it.
Tea is als imprtant in Japan. The Japanese have a special way f serving tea called a tea ceremny. It is very ld and full f meanings. Everything must be dne in a special way in the ceremny. There is even a special rm fr it in Japanese hmes.
Anther tea-drinking cuntry is England. In England, the late afternn is “tea time”. Almst everyne has a cup f tea then. The English usually make tea in a teapt and drink it with cream and sugar. They als eat cakes r ckies at tea time.
In the USA, peple drink tea mstly fr breakfast r after meals. Americans usually use tea bags t make their tea. Tea bags are faster and easier than making tea in teapts. In summer, many Americans drink cld tea, “Ice Tea”. Smetimes they drink iced tea frm cans(易拉罐).
56. Tea is ppular _________.
A. all ver the wrld B. nly in the USA
C. nly in English-speaking cuntries D. nly in Asian cuntries
57. The Chinese drink tea __________.
A. in a special ceremny B. with cakes r ckies
C. when they get tgether D. frm cans in tea huses
58. The English like t .
A. drink tea withut anything in it. B. drink tea with cream and sugar
C. drink tea fr breakfast D. drink tea in a special rm
59. “Ice Tea” is ppular ________.
A. in winter B. in England C. in late afternns D. in the USA
60. The passage is abut .
A. Chinese tea B. the imprtance f tea
C. the tea time in England D. different ways f drinking tea in different cuntries
China is a natin f etiquette (礼仪). Chinese peple are the mst hspitable peple in the wrld. If freigners visit a Chinese family, they wuld be surprised at the warmth that they wuld receive as guests.
When yu visit a Chinese family, the hst usually makes tea fr yu. Then he will serve yu snacks like biscuits and candies. Smene in the family will als chat with yu, never letting yu feel lnely.
At the same time, ther family members will prepare a meal fr yu. Chinese peple treat their guests with a big meal. They always serve mre fd than the guest can eat. On the table, the guests must be the first t eat. Perhaps ne f the things that surprises a western guest mst is that the Chinese hst likes t pick fd fr their guests. Hwever, it wn’t happen at western tables.
The Chinese family try their beat t make yu feel at hme. As yu have dne eating, the hst usually says, “It seems that yu didn’t eat much. Please have mre.” Althugh yu tell them yu are full, they still put mre fd in yur bwl.
Being warm and hspitable has been an imprtant part f Chinese culture and traditin. As Cnfucius(孔夫子) said lng time age, “T meet friends a far(远方). Hw happy we are!”
61. As a guest in a Chinese family, yu are usually ffered _________ by the hst.
A. cffee B. juice C. tea D. milk
62. On a meal table in China, _______ must be the first t eat.
A. the guests B. the hst C. the ldest D. the yungest
63. Why des a western guest feel surprised when the hst picks fd fr him?
A. Because he thinks it’s nt plite B. Because he thinks it’s nt necessary
C. Because he thinks it’s nt imprtant D. Because he thinks it wn’t be happy in western cuntries
64. The Chinese family try their best t make the guests feel ________.
A. lnely B. at hme C. surprised D. thankful
65. What des the underlined wrd “hspitable” mean in this passage?
A. 救死扶伤的 B. 艰苦朴素的 C. 热情好客的 D. 善良仁慈的
Fr kids, it’s very imprtant t stay healthy. Kids shuld pay mre attentin t their lifestyle and help themselves have healthy life habits. Here are sme tips n staying healthy fr kids.
Kids hardly care abut basic hygiene(卫生), they share everything frm drink t snacks. S it is imprtant fr kids t knw the basic hygiene habits such as washing hands befre eating, brushing teeth at least twice a day and s n. Similarly, kids shuld prtect themselves frm ther kids with different kinds f infectins(传染病).
Healthy eating helps t live a healthy life. Kids shuld pay attentin t the eating habits. Encurage themselves t eat healthy fd such as fresh fruit and vegetables. And eat different kinds f fd at different ages. Kids shuld knw junk fd is bad fr health and try t eat less junk fd.
Different activities can be planned t teach kids the imprtance f staying healthy. Sme simple reading materials can let the kids knw abut their bdies. Als, playing games abut brushing teeth, having meals is very useful and funny fr kids. Certain grup games and activities r even funny street plays street plays can als help the kids understand the imprtance f staying healthy. 根据短文内容，选出最佳选项。
66. Which f the fllwing is a hygiene habit?
A. Sharing drink with thers. B. Sharing fd with thers.
C. Washing hands befre eating. D. Brushing teeth nce a day.
67. Hw many kinds f healthy fd are mentined in the third paragraph?
A. Tw. B. Three. C. Fur. D. Five.
68. Kids can knw the imprtance f staying healthy by the activities except _____.
A. reading materials B. playing games C. having parties D. perfrming street plays
69. The last paragraph mainly talks abut .
A. games fr kids t have meals B. activities fr kids t stay healthy
C. hw t prtect frm infectins D. hw t have healthy eating habits
70. What’s the best title f the passage?
A. Keep Away frm Infectins B. Healthy Eating
C. Healthy Activity D. Staying Healthy fr Kids
第II 卷 非选择题 （满分30分）
第二部分 写作（共两节，满分 30分）
D yu knw that there are tw special days fr parents in America? One is Mther’s Day n the 71 Sunday f May, and the ther is Father’s Day n the third Sunday f June. On these tw days, American 72 ften give gifts t their parents r take them ut fr lunch r dinner. Cmmn gifts are flwers and cards fr mthers and shirts r ties fr fathers.
It is becming mre and mre 73 t celebrate Mther’s Day and Father’s Day in China. Chinese kids als give similar gifts t their parents 74 , there are many ways t shw ur lve. We dn’t have t 75 a lt f mney. It is als a gd idea t help parents t d smething instead.
26. C 27. A 28. C 29. B 30. D 31. D 32. A 33. D 34. C 35. C
36. F 37. A 38. E 39. C 40. B
41. C 42. A 43. D 44. B 45. C 46. A 47. D 48. B 49. A 50. C
51. F 52. F 53. T 54. F 55. F 56. A 57. C 58. B 59. D 60. D 61. C 62. A 63. B 64. B 65. D
66. C 67. A 68. C 69. B 70. D
71. secnd 72. children 73. ppular 74. actually 75. spend
76. Hurry 77. higher 78. swim 79. furth 80. teachers
81. spring 82. her 83. believe 84. interested 85. eyes
One pssible versin:
My Daily Life
I’m Li Hua, a fifteen-year-ld student wh studies in Grade 9 f Jianhua Middle Schl.
I get up at six every day. I dress myself quickly and then wash my face and brush my teeth. After that I have breakfast at half past six. Then, I g t schl by bike.
I have fur lessns in the mrning and three in the afternn. I study hard and always help my classmates with their lessns. I have lunch at schl. Schl is ver at five. In my free time, I ften play basketball r ftball with friends. It’s gd fr health and it is a gd way t relax frm the busy study.
After supper I read newspapers r watch TV fr half an hur. I prepare my lessns between half past seven and nine. I g t bed at nine ’clck.
In a wrd, my daily life is quite busy but clurful and interesting.
A. Are yu planning fr the summer vacatin? D. Sure.
B. What’s yur plan fr the vacatin? E. Have yu decided where t g?
C. Hw abut Xi’an? F. I’m making a travelling plan.
Have a regular (有规律的) sleep.
Wake up at the same time and g t bed at the same time every day. This can make yur sleep a bit better.
Turn ff the TV
Dn’t watch TV fr mre than half an hur befre yu decide t sleep. Studies shw that it is bad fr the quality (质量) f yur sleep. Read a bk r listen t sme light music t prepare yur bdy fr sleep.
Have a clean and cmfrtable bedrm
A clean envirnment helps peple t be happy and relaxed. Make sure that yu have turned ff all lights that might cme int yur rm.
D sme exercise
Exercising will help yu t fall asleep mre easily, s walk fr 20 minutes every day and yu will sleep better at night. But dn’t d it just befre yu g t bed.
child ppular secnd spend actually
广西百色市德保县2021-2022学年九年级上学期期中考试英语试题（word版含答案，无听力音频和原文）： 这是一份广西百色市德保县2021-2022学年九年级上学期期中考试英语试题（word版含答案，无听力音频和原文），文件包含21-22上段考九年级参考答案docx，21-22上段考九年级1校doc等2份试卷配套教学资源，其中试卷共13页， 欢迎下载使用。